We all know riding is a dangerous sport and through our Fit to Ride training programmes we are aiming to make the sport safer. In this video Jon talks with Lottie Clay about a fall she experienced last year whilst competing and her recovery.
Jon speaks with Event Rider Lottie Clay
In this video Jon catches up with amateur event rider Lottie Clay to see what she has been working...
In this video Jon chats with Flora Harris and looks at how they prepared for each phase going into...
In this video Jon speaks with Flora Harris to gain an insight into how nerves affect even our top...
Elite performance coach Jon Pitts, in conjunction with RideSmart and Uvex, are offering one lucky rider an opportunity to...
Megan King gives us the low down on her first session with Jon. I had a really encouraging...
- RideSmart Ball Class 14/06/2016
- RideSmart Foundation Course 01/06/2016
- Jon Pitts And RideSmart Invite You To Join Them At Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials 13/05/2016
- RideSmart advocate and keen supporter Charlotte East wins bronze! 13/05/2016
- RideSmart Ambassador Flora Harris bounces back from European disappointment 13/05/2016